Friday, September 5, 2008

What I should be doing

I should be:

1. Throwing a load of laundry in the wash
2. Putting away the finished laundry
3. Stuffing the Pocket Diapers
4. Starting the dishwasher
5. Handwashing the other dishes
6. Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor

Ideally that is what I should be doing right now.

If I was aiming high I would also clean the shower.

I just waste soo much of my precious time on-line. Since we moved to this new house we haven't had any cable tv. This is great! However, I find myself on-line way way way more often, simply because its the next best way to kill time without thinking. So needless to say, I don't get more down without TV, in fact, I think I get less done.

I'm off to tackle my to-do list. Then I will hopefully read more of my book... which was due back at the library 3 days ago. Ahem....

No comments: