Monday, September 1, 2008

What Have I Done?

Since watching $100 & a T-Shirt I've been killing time searching zines on-line. This is going to be the end of me! I went to the http://www.microcosmpublishing.com/ site and now I have a packed shopping cart. I don't even want to know if they take paypal..

There is so much I want to read and so much I want to watch. There just isn't enough time - for sure not with a little fella around.

I suppose I should go back to reading "A Piece of Cake" By Cupcake Brown. The book is due back at the library in 2 days and I'm not even halfway through it. Its not a bad book, it's AWESOME, I just don't have as much time to read anymore. I'm lucky if I can read for an hour everyday. The book is almost 500 pages... Certainly won't be finished by Wednesday.

Maybe if I spend less time on www.diapeswappers.com and Facebook I'll be able to finish my library books...

No comments: