Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks

I think I need to do a "What I am Thankful for" post. I find the Christmas season kinda stressful, and I know it shouldn't be. That's not what its about. I wish I could simply celebrate Christ at this time of year, and not worry about the other crap. Crap meaning many things. So here goes being "posi" :

I am thankful for:

  • Dad and Stinx
  • Our extended families
  • A nice home
  • Food
  • Friends
  • That Dad has a job he loves
  • That I can be a SAHM and watch Stinx grow and learn
  • That I can work 4 hours a week at a job I love
  • That all of our needs are always met
  • When Stinx STTN :)
  • Our church
  • That everyone in our family is in pretty good health
  • Forgiveness, grace and mercy
  • God - who still loves me even though I stumble and make lots of mistakes

No comments: