Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another night to remember.

I'm starting to wonder if I seriously hurt myself. Its just that my arm is still really sore. Its most bothersome at night. Its very achy. Maybe I just sprained it? The pain goes the length of my arm, from the shoulder to the wrist. Some spots are more sore than others.
Last night I made the mistake of letting Stinx drink some of my Lipton Iced Green Tea. I have no clue, NO CLUE, why I let him have some. Well, I lied. I guess my only clue is that I've been worried he's dehydrated from all the vomiting and diarrhea so I figured I'd let him have some. He really wanted some. The thought did cross my mind that it might have caffeine. But I figured he wouldn't have enough to effect him.
Well of course I was wrong. He took forever to go to bed last night. I lost my patience with him after an hour of trying. I should have just given up and kept him up a bit later so he'd do to bed easier. But no, I am stubborn. He finally fell asleep but woke up 3 hours later, at midnight. And did not go back to bed until 4;30am. That's right. Stinx was up for approximately 4 hours. The 3 hour sleep I had must have given me more patience because I managed to keep my cool during the 4 hours. He was in a great mood the whole time. It's not as though he was still feeling sick from the flu, or had a nightmare, he just seemed wired. Which I think the iced green tea is to blame, which really makes me to blame. So I get what I deserve.
Another weird note from last night - before midnight, before Stinx woke up, I woke up. I was sleeping and then woke up a bit. I looked across the bed but didn't see Stinx. I panicked. I started looking through the covers, on the floor, calling out his name. Then I opened the door to my room and realized that Stinx was still in his crib from when I put him to bed. It was the strangest thing. I must have dreamt that I brought him to my bed... Or perhaps I was sleepwalking and when I opened the bedroom door I startled myself awake??
*************************************************************************
Sometimes I hate you Blogger. Especially when I try to put spaces between my paragraphs and you won't let me. I've tried fixing this numerous times and can't figure it out. Any readers want to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

No comments: