Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals

I've been putting off this first post of 2009. I've been trying to compile my new year's resolutions. Heres what I have come up with so far:

  • Treat people the way I would like to be treated
  • Go to the gym once a week
  • Try to use the cloth diapers 100% of the time
  • Blog more
  • Bake more often (and cook too)
  • Take better care of my plants

Then there was the "I hope this happens" list. Things I hope are accomplished by the end of 2009:

a) Be very very pregnant

b) Have Stinx graduated from diapers

c) Have Stinx weaned

And B and C are mostly because of a A. If I have another baby either at the end of 2009 or begining of 2010, I would really like Stinx to be using the toilet. We've been part time EC'ing for a few months and we've made progress. I figure if I actually put more effort in, and commit to it, Stinx could very well be graduated by the end of the year (and perhaps sooner!). As for C, I am in no rush. Stinx is 22 months currently and I'm happy with our nursing relationship at the moment. But C is on the list because of A. If I'm pregger's, I want to have Stinx weaned by the time baby comes - simply because I don't want to tandem nurse.

So it will be interesting to see what happens with my resolutions/goals. Especially since I have no control conceiving a baby! Meh. If it doesn't happen right when I want it to, it buys Stinx more nursing time! :P

And I just noticed that Sleeping Through The Night is no where to be found. Surely, I have let go of my sleep obsession. LOL. I know that a year ago my biggest hope for 2008 was a whole lot of STTN. Haha. While Stinx did STTN quite a bit in 2008, it wasn't nearly as often as I had hoped for.

No comments: