Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Bee is Here!!!

Anti-Kels had her baby girl this afternoon!!! Her nick name is Bee and for confidentiality, I'll leave it that way in my blogs. She was born at 3:20pm weighing 6lbs 4oz and measuring 18 inches long!!!! She sounds so cute and tiny!!! I asked Bugma what color her hair was and she said it looked black - she wasn't sure since she was wearing a little cap. Aw! I can't wait to see her but it might be awhile still. Only grandparents are allowed to visit in the hospital.

I am soo proud of her! From the sounds of it the only help she had was a little laughing gas near the end!! Good job Kels!! I'm so proud of you!!! I am so happy Kels got to experience a vaginal birth! yay! I'm so glad her little baby is cute and healthy!!

And hopefully she'll turn out to be a champion nurser!!!

I'm soooo excited to be an Aunt! Yippy! I'm officially Anti-Kirsty.

No comments: