Monday, February 11, 2013

Worst Ever.

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaack! Ok, for reals,I know I am the worst blogger ever. like, ever ever. Like, we are never, ever getting back together. Ok wait, that was a Taylor Swift song. I'm feeling pretty crummy about my lack of blogging. We have been on an interesting adventure for the past 2 years and I'm not even recording it! Insanity. I want to remember all these funny times. My kids are getting so old... Stinx turns 6 in a couple weeks. Six! How is it possible that I have a siz year old? So I am debating whether to continue with Mothazine or start fresh somewhere else...
I will leave you with this picture of Bitta and the feathers... And on that thought... my kids don't go by "Stinx" or "Bitta" anymore... so maybe I should update their names?

No comments: