Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting there

Finally life has slowed down for a little while. I finished my last craft fair and did better than expected. I was hoping to reach 2-3 sales but managed to sell 12 nerdsicles! So I was happy with that outcome. I've retired the sewing machine for an indefinite amount of time.

I spent the past week doing some nesting, relaxing and some reading.

My cousin also threw me a Blessingway which was really nice. It was nice getting together with the mama's closest to me. It was nice to hear their blessings for me, the baby and the birth. They also pampered me with lovely things like bath salts and lotions. I'm not much of a bather but since getting this nice bath stuff I've enjoyed 2 lovely baths. Ahhh. Must do more often.

I've been trying to get through the Birthing From Within book as well as the Your Best Birth book. I'm feeling more confident the closer I get to my due date. I have roughly 17 days left, give or take.

Two of my close friends gave birth to their 3rd babies this week. I am sooo excited for both of them! Both had little girls. Guess I am just waiting for my own wee girl to come along.

We STILL haven't decided on a name yet... I can't believe nothing seems right yet. I am praying the right name will come to us soon.

As for weather here - it's been blizzarding! Stinx and I have been in the house for the past 2 days. I'm starting to get some cabin fever.. but the roads are terrible and I don't really have anywhere to go. Tomorrow we will go see in the in-law's for supper so that will be a nice break from our place and hopefully the roads will be much better.

No comments: