Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quotes

Lately Stinx has been saying some pretty cute and comical things. I keep meaning to get a little journal to log the quotes in but I haven't remembered to yet. So instead I will post them here until I get the journal.



"I love your doucies" - Said while I was having a bath...



"I like your doucies" - Said while cuddling.



I find the doucies comments funny because he's been weaned for 5 months. I ask him if he remembers nursing and he doesn't seem to have a clue. He knows thats what they are for and knows they have milk in them, but doesn't seem to remember using them..



Then today Dad and I were talking about what we'll have for supper and Joel requested perogies. He then said, "I love perogies. They're cuddly. Just like my blanket".



I may have already commented on this last one in the blog but just in case... When I ask him what we should name the baby he says "monster".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, if you can't think of a name, you can't put down his choice, right?