Monday, June 22, 2009

Fainting

So on Saturday afternoon I stopped in at Superstore to buy a tub for Dad. It was about lunch time and usually I dread being there as it is so busy. But there was actually no line up in the self check out isle. Yippee! I ended up back there on Saturday night at about 9:30pm. The line up was crazy for the self check out. There was actually 2 line ups and I definitely picked the worst one. I kept having to kneel to the ground as to not get dizzy. By the time it was my turn to check out my hearing was going and I was getting pretty faint. I felt like I was going to pass out. After my transaction I sat on the next weigh scale which wasn't in use so I could rest. A lady came over and said I looked really pale and that she was worried about me. I told her about the low blood pressure and how I'd be fine, I just need to sit for a few minutes. It was nice that someone was actually concerned. And of course I felt fine after resting for a few minutes. So lesson learned, no more standing in long line ups!

This is just another reason why I should not go grocery shopping. Tis why I am in the midst of coming up with a grocery list for Dad...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I totally had that exact same thing happen to me at the education fair! Luckily, I had just ran into someone I knew, and she kind of saved me. It's scary, I remember it happening to me when I was pregnant with Gideon too.

If ever you want to go grocery shopping together, let me know! I usually go on Mondays, or sometimes Tuesdays at the latest. I could meet you at the Stupidstore by Sunridge... It's more fun shopping with a friend.