Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby!

So yesterday afternoon I had a 12 week ultrasound. I finally got to see my baby! Yay! There really is a little baby in me!! This trimester has gone so fast and the only reminder that I have that I am pregnant is the nausea, which hasn't been so bad lately. It was so nice being able to see the baby. The tech showed me the baby's heart beating but I didn't get to actually hear it. And I could have sworn I felt a little flutter while she was doing the U/S. It's crazy to think there is a baby moving around in my body and I can't feel it. I suspect that I will start to feel this baby a little sooner than I noticed Stinx moving around. But yeah, it was wonderful seeing the baby moving around in there.

Now I can't wait to find out what I am having!! Only 6 or so more weeks until the next U/S.

2 comments:

Kelsey Fiona said...

Yeah baby!!!! I can't wait to meet him or her!

Unknown said...

me too...i am so so so excited.