Monday, September 26, 2011

Life in Texas

I can't believe we've been here for 2 months already! Time is going really quickly. There are a lot of things I want to blog about but I doubt I will find the time and energy to blog every day. I really really want to, but looking at my track record, I think we all know that won't happen.

Last night the kids and I went for a walk in our neighborhood.

I LOVE our neighborhood. Its the kind of neighborhood I've always dreamt about living in. Beautiful and old, it's got lots of charm. I love looking at the style of the homes. Most are small arts and crafts bungalows with 2 bedrooms. There are also some really lovely victorian homes.

On our walk we found some little acorns. Bitta adored them. She tried to bring some home with us but dropped them.

On the way home back to our house Stinx saw a frog. It was prety dark by then so I had a hard time seeing it but sure enough, there was some sort of spotted frog on the sidewalk. I wish I had brought my camera.

No comments: