Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pooping is a crime

Random Fact #2 - Pooping is a crime

Bitta's never been a pooper. She once went an entire month without a bowel movement. No, I'm not kidding. Totally serious. Between the age of 2-3 months she never stained a cloth diaper. She usually had a BM every 2 weeks.. then weekly.

When I introduced solids at 6 months I was slightly concerned how it would affect the pooping situation. And I clearly had good reason. The adjustment to solid food was tough on her. I can't give her any banana's or rice cereal, as well as a few other things. Her diet pretty much consists of pears, peaches and water (and of course breastmilk). And... occasionally, stool softner. I should also note that I fed her a ton of prunes and it did nothing. Like, nothing.

I do admit that she goes more regularly now... Sometimes as often as once a day!

No comments: