Saturday, October 10, 2009

Naughty Me

So I really am a naughty blogger. My posts are fewer and few between. I wish I could say that the list of To-Do's in the previous post has kept me busy... but sadly, I haven't finished any of those tasks! Sad. Truly Sad. However, today I am going to view some dressers, so hopefully by tonight I can cross that one off the list.


I signed myself up for a couple craft fairs in November. I don't know what to expect really. I think I'll just be very pleased if one random stranger buys a nerdsicle :) I haven't done anything with my etsy page. Bad me. I'm waiting to finish my light box so I can post better pictures on the site. Maybe I can get around to that this week end too.


I'm still suffering from pregnancy insomnia. Hence I am posting at 6:30am. I really should go back to bed now as Stinx will be up by 7:30... maybe 8am if I am super lucky.


Here is my newest nerdsicle:


No comments: